Last updated: 10th June
I am using this page, to share what I am working on now, in no particular order:
1) Wellbeing Teams and Personal Health Budgets
We are part of a group of providers who are working together to support people with personal health budgets as part of Integrated Personal Commissioning in the North West.
2) Wellbeing Teams in Thurrock
Our teams started this week! This pilot is exciting because it is integrating health and care. I talk about it here.
3) Mental Health in the workplace
Next week we start our 4 week programme with Wellbeing Teams in Wigan looking at supporting mental health in the workplace.
This is something that I need to learn, and I am starting by reviewing what I learned from Amanda Super on a course last year.
What I am reading:
- Daring Leadership by Brene Brown
- Turn the Ship Around! L. David Marguet (for the second time!)
- Playing Big by Tara Mohr
Where I am sharing or presenting:
- June – Working Out Loud webinar with The Health Foundation
- September in Austrailia, at the Compassion Revolution