opzioni binariie Last updated: 11th September
http://www.accomacinn.com/?falos=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-watchdog This year I am focusing on three work areas (Wellbeing Teams, care homes and Community Circles), and my five ways to wellbeing. Here is my blog and short film describing this in more detail. I am using this page, to share what I am working on now, in no particular order:
1) Wellbeing Teams
flirten ostfriesland I am meeting with colleagues from Making Space to plan our partnership to introduce Wellbeing Teams into Wigan.
follow link I am getting ready for my interview with CQC to become a registered manager next week.
2) Care Homes – launching The Butterfly Community with David Sheard
5) My Five Ways to Wellbeing
http://secfloripa.org.br/esminer/193 Keep Learning – I am doing my train the trainer course on Mindfulness Meditation in a few weeks. I am learning about fermentation as well and have just ordered a fermenting kit.
http://creatingsparks.com.gridhosted.co.uk/case-studies/wise-property-care/ Give – My voluntary work is with Community Circles.
http://www.beaujolais-challenge.com/?nikolsa=tout-les-site-de-rencontre-canadien&975=bc Be active – I am getting back into running and will be back at parkrun in the next few weeks.
What I am reading:
- The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday
- Biography of Elon Musk
Where I am sharing or presenting:
- September – 13th Be Outstanding, the Butterfly Community
- September – 18ths Greater Manchester Heads of Commissioning Away Day with Martin Walker on ISFs and a new model of homecare