Last updated: 11th September
This year I am focusing on three work areas (Wellbeing Teams, care homes and Community Circles), and my five ways to wellbeing. Here is my blog and short film describing this in more detail. I am using this page, to share what I am working on now, in no particular order:
1) Wellbeing Teams
I am meeting with colleagues from Making Space to plan our partnership to introduce Wellbeing Teams into Wigan.
I am getting ready for my interview with CQC to become a registered manager next week.
2) Care Homes – launching The Butterfly Community with David Sheard
We launched this week with an event on Wednesday called ‘Be Outstanding’. You can read more about it here
5) My Five Ways to Wellbeing
Connect – I am trying ‘Zoom and gin’ when I can’t get to see friends in person – doing this with Jane tonight.
Take Notice – I am getting back to meditating twice a day after letting this slip recently.
Keep Learning – I am doing my train the trainer course on Mindfulness Meditation in a few weeks. I am learning about fermentation as well and have just ordered a fermenting kit.
Give – My voluntary work is with Community Circles.
Be active – I am getting back into running and will be back at parkrun in the next few weeks.
What I am reading:
- The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday
- Biography of Elon Musk
Where I am sharing or presenting:
- September – 13th Be Outstanding, the Butterfly Community
- September – 18ths Greater Manchester Heads of Commissioning Away Day with Martin Walker on ISFs and a new model of homecare