Last updated: 30th January
I am using this page, to share what I am working on now, in no particular order:
1) Wellbeing Teams and CQC
We had our CQC inspection earlier this month and I am waiting for the report. Last week I was part of CQC’s Coproduction meeting at their HR. Delighted with the recognition of self-managment and our quality processes.
2) Wellbeing Teams in Thurrock
We are recruiting to the teams next week. This pilot is exciting because it is integrating health and care. I talk about it here.
3) Exploring Technology
I am delighted that we have ageed a partnership with My Sense AI and I am having conversations with them about how we can demonstrate the potential with our teams in Wigan.
What I am reading:
- The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday
- Turn the Ship Around! L. David Marguet (for the second time!)
- Playing Big by Tara Mohr
Where I am sharing or presenting:
- February 13th – Care Home Conference in Salford
- April – Patient Centred Care in Sydney, Australia