Last updated: 12th September
I am using this page, to share what I am working on now, in no particular order:
1) Wellbeing Teams and CQC
I have just had notice that CQC are ready to inspect Wellbeing Teams. We have been operating for eight months now in Wigan and two months in Oxfordshire. I am meeting my inspector for coffee in the next couple of weeks to explain how this new model works. I will let you know how this goes.
2) Wellbeing Teams in Thurrock
I was very excited after our kick off meeting with Thurrock last week. I talk about it here.
3) Exploring Technology
I am delighted that we have ageed a partnership with My Sense AI and on Monday we will be introducing this to someone we support in Wigan. We also started to use Virtual Reality for someone we support to help with her pain relief.
What I am reading:
- The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday
- Turn the Ship Around! L. David Marguet (for the second time!)
- Playing Big by Tara Mohr
Where I am sharing or presenting:
- September – 12th Care Managers Conference
- September – 18th Asset based commissioning in Warrington
- September – 25th – delivering a pitch at the RSA Engage event in Manchester